Think to be Different™
Youth Summit leadership and wellness training
Please note: This course has a maximum of 50 participant
This is a 1-session (4 hour) coaching workshop that focuses on breaking through barriers using The Needs Based Method®, helping individuals tap into their full potential.
The session focuses on mastery of mind and techniques for overcoming the mental barriers, by thinking in new and different ways. The Final Step introduces the use of shifting one’s one dimensional thought process and creating a three dimensional understanding; while establishing techniques needed for emotional management to better handle change and continue to focus on intended goals. The Expo will conclude with a 90-day Awareness challenge. Think to be Different Youth Summit
- Understand the difference between an emotion vs. a feeling.
- Understand how Needs met or not met in the moment dictate one’s behavior and the Emotions associated with the experience.
- Become aware of limiting beliefs and how to dispose of them.
- What are the different type of stressors and how they impact our decision.
- Improve communication skills with others including your children, family, coworkers, friends and spouse.
Here’s a morsel of what happens after summit:
- Will be able to list five things that you can do when emotions are out of control.
- Will be able to develop a personal blueprint for a promising future.
- Will gain understanding and learn the root of your anger and frustration.
- Will be able to apply “newly acquired” life serving decisions instead of “the old” life diminishing actions.