Parenting is not easy, actually it’s hard work and we need support to be the calm, grounded parents we want to be using Non Violent Communication and The Needs Based Method®. Our goal for this program is to empower parents with better communication and listening skills to connect with your children. You can gain insight from others, such as emotional support and release the pressures of parenting.
What will you learn:
- Listening to what your child is not saying.
- Hearing your child’s silent cry for help.
- Learn new listening skills.
- Limiting toxic behaviors that are transferred to children.
- Learn how to validate their experience.
- Increase parenting skills through Self-Awareness.
This program benefits parents with children and teens of all ages. It’s never too early or too late to begin healthy communication with your child.
For more information click here: Eventbrite